Bull River Cruises | Savannah, Georgia
Savannah GA 31410
View Photos/Videos Below
View Related Blogs Below
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Georgia coast while you learn about its interesting history on one of Bull River Cruises' unique water tours. From your seat on the Island Explorer, a 42-passenger excursion vessel, or the Island Express, a 20-passenger vessel, you can cruise Georgia's coastal waters on a number of different cruise experiences.
Typical tour itineraries at Bull River Cruises include:
- The 3-hour Bull River Eco-Adventure Cruise, which travels along Bull River through the salt marshes down to the barrier islands.
- The 1.5-hour Sunset Cruise.
- The 1.5-hour Dolphin Discovery Cruise is filled with dolphins, scenery, and the wildlife of the low country marshes.
- The 1.5-to 4-hour Savannah River Tour explores the history of the Savannah River and Harbor area, from Fort Jackson to the Savannah Refuge.
- The 3-to 4-hour Savannah River-ICW-Thunderboat-Skidaway River Tour is filled with history and nature as you travel from Fort Jackson to Bonaventure Cemetery.
- The 3-to 8-hour Daufuskie Island Adventure travels to the famous island that is only accessible by boat.
- The 5-to 8-hour trip to Ossabaw Island is set up in conjunction with the Ossabaw Foundation.
- The 4-hour cruise to the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge Tour explores the refuge and is a great tour for birders.
- The 8-hour Savannah River/Ebenezer Creek Tour can be combined with a landside tour of New Ebenezer, one of the most historic towns in the area.
- The 3-to 5-hour Barrier Island Excursion explores the islands of Little Tybee or Wassaw.
Along the way, knowledgeable tour guides introduce you to marshland and tidal river ecology, area history, rice plantations, and the abundance of wildlife that inhabits the area. There are plenty of crab, pelicans, egret and dolphins for viewing.
Bull River Cruises also offers customized cruises. These tours can last anywhere from 1.5 to 12 hours for a day trip.
Bull River Cruises depart from Hogan's Marina on Wilmington Island, which is located halfway between Downtown Savannah and Tybee just off Highway 80E.
Tagged with: Natural Area Tours in Georgia
Exploring the coast with Bull River Cruises
Bull River Cruises conducts environmental and dolphin tours to Georgia coastal locations including, the Savannah River, Ebenezer Creek, Skidaway River, Dafuski Island, Ossabaw Island, Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, Georgia barrier islands and others.
Mike Neal and his Bull River Cruises weave together a variety of outdoor water adventures on the Georgia Coast from excursions up the Savannah River to the historic, blackwater Ebenezer Creek, to explorations of Georgia and South Carolina barrier islands and dolphin tours.
Mild weather and fewer visitors make the winter months the ideal time to visit the Georgia coast.