Outdoors in Georgia: Sundial Charters
Come explore Coastal Georgia by boat with Captain Dave and Rene Heidt. We offer twenty years of experience in the waters of Coastal Georgia. Just a fifteen minute drive from the Savannah Historic District, Tybee offers a wonderful variety of eco-adventures for you to experience on a Sundial Nature Cruise. Our outings are intimate experiences because we make the time to get to know you, listen to you and answer questions along the way.
Sample Sundial Charters Tours
- Visiting local dolphin and alligator families
- Bird watching and beach combing on remote beaches
- Light tackle fishing for trout, bass and flounder
- Fossil hunting for prehistoric shark's teeth and fossilized bones
- Crabbing and cast netting
All trips are planned around the tide, weather, and your schedule. Trips are customized to suit your interests, with only one party in the boat at a time. You may have a maximum of six people. Larger groups can be accommodated with the use of extra boats.
Tagged with: Guides and Outfitters in Georgia
This sightseeing cruise conducts dolphin tours, birding and ecological tours and is open year-round.