Baseball in Georgia: Savannah Sand Gnats
The Sand Gnats are a Savannah baseball tradition dating back to 1904. The Savannah Sand Gnats continue Savannah's baseball legacy by playing their games at Historic Grayson Stadium. Baseball legends such as Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle and Jackie Robinson have graced the field at the corner of Bee Rd. and Victory Dr.
Enjoy exciting Sand Gnats baseball and great times with friends, family and co-workers at steep discounts with your 2011 season seats!
All season seat holders receive:
- VIP Parking Pass (1 pass per two seats)
- Unusued Ticket Exchange Program. No ticket goes to waste!
- Guaranteed Giveaways
- Team Mug ($1 soda refills at Historic Grayson Stadium)
- Player Meet and Greet
- Season-Seat Holder Batting Practice on the Field
- World Series Party
- Limited Edition T-shirt
- Discounts in the team store
Box Seat Holders
- Enjoy the same great seats every game in the first FOUR rows
- Company or personal name on seats
- Waitress service